Gur Lavi Corp. (the Corporation), the developer of the Telavi Mobile Client Application, is committed to your privacy.
Personal Data refers to personal information, sensitive personal information and privileged information as defined in Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its implementing rules and regulations, and other applicable laws and regulations.
Personal information refers to any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
Sensitive personal information refers to Personal Data:
1. About an individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations;
2. About an individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such individual, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings;
3. Issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but is not limited to, social security numbers, previous or current health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; and
4. Specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified.
Privileged Information refers to any and all forms of Personal Data, which, under the Rules of Court and other pertinent laws constitute privileged communication.
COLLECTION, USE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
By providing the Corporation with personal data, you have explicitly authorized and consented to our collection, use and processing of said data.
For corporations, you represent and warrant that you have (a) advised your data subjects of the purpose/s of collecting personal data and disclosure thereof to the Corporation, their rights as data subjects and other relevant information, and (b) obtained the necessary consent and authority to disclose personal data of your directors, officers, employees, members and other representatives to the Corporation, pursuant to the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its implementing rules and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose and share your personal data to the following:
1. The Corporation’s directors, officers, employees, duly authorized representatives, related companies, affiliates, financial advisors and mutual fund representatives; and
2. Third party service providers and vendors including payment processors, data analytics and customer support providers, and IT service providers such as, but not limited to Philippine Long Distance and Telephone Company (PLDT), who are bound by an obligation of confidentiality. They will have access to your personal data only as necessary to perform their requested function on your behalf, and if they have adequate security and privacy standards acceptable to the Corporation
3. Any authority, regulatory, supervisory, enforcement agency, exchange, court, quasi-judicial body or tribunal;
4. Professional advisers including accounting, tax, financial or legal counsel; or
5. Anyone the Corporation consider necessary for purposes of providing you products and services and other purposes mentioned above.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Corporation is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal data provided to us. The Corporation shall implement the necessary organizational, physical and technical measures to protect your personal data against any accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration and disclosure, as well as against any other unlawful processing.
RIGHTS OF A DATA SUBJECT
As data subjects, you have the following rights:
Right to be informed. You have the right to be informed whether your personal data is being, or have been processed, including the existence of automated decision-making and profiling.
Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including processing for direct marketing, automated processing or profiling.
Right to Access. You have the right to reasonable access, upon demand, of the following: contents of your personal data that were processed, sources from which your personal data were obtained, names and addresses of recipients of your personal data, manner by which such data were processed, reasons for the disclosure of your personal data to recipients, if any, information on automated processes where the data will, or is likely to, be made as the sole basis for any decision that significantly affects or will affect you, date when your personal data was last accessed and modified, and the designation, name or identity, and address of the personal information controller.
Right to rectify erroneous data. You have the right to dispute the inaccuracy or error in the personal data and have it corrected immediately and accordingly.
Right to Erase or Block. You have the right, based on specific grounds provided under Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its implementing rules and regulations, and other applicable laws and regulations, to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from the Corporation’s filing system.
Right to damages. You shall be indemnified for any damages sustained due to such inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal data, taking into account any violation of your rights and freedoms as data subject.
Right to secure Data Portability. Where personal data is processed by electronic means and in a structured and commonly used format, you have the right to obtain from the Corporation a copy of such data in an electronic or structured format that is commonly used and allows your further use.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be retained by the Corporation until expiration of the retention limit set by the Corporation, and applicable laws and regulations, unless withdrawn in writing or withheld due to changes in the information supplied by the Corporation.
DATA PROCESSING OFFICER