ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Pink Intimate is the ideal solution for the delicate treatment of the female or male genital area.
It is the best non-invasive solution to regain the youthfulness and firmness with the added advantage of whitening and lightening of your most private areas.
- Non-Invasive Treatment
- Micro peeling
- No Downtime
- Vitamin A, also known as retinol, increases the rate at which skin cells are renewed. Increased skin cell turnover means that the brighter, fresh skin underneath can be revealed. These agents not only fight free radicals which can accelerate signs of aging but also improve skin’s overall appearance.
- The delicate formula contains Kojic Acid+Glutathione and Retinol that whitens the skin and promotes collagen release at the dermal level.
- Pink Intimate also nourishes the skin with Vitamin B12 and herbal extracts that reduce dryness and calms irritated skin.
HOW IT WORKS
- The vials with droppers, singularly packaged in disposable foil pouches, have been designed to allow operators to realize a fast application, broad and uniform distribution with comfort for the subjects.
- Thoroughly cleanse the skin area to apply the cosmetic on then thoroughly dry.
- Remove the metal ring that closes the vial, remove the cap, then apply the dropper nozzle on the vial and begin the application.
- Apply a sufficient quantity( 3 drops) of product on the body area interested (mons pubis, labia majora, perianal region, inguinal area) and massage until its complete absorption
- Let stay for 2-3 minutes
- Remove the remaining product with a cotton ball/wipes moistened with water and then gently rub the area with dry paper
- Repeat the application (from number 1 to 5) for at least 2-3 times depending on skin sensitivity
- Use a soothing and moisturizing product after the application of Pink Intimate System
- The session requires 10 to 15 minutes; 10 days interval for 4-5 sessions is recommended; one session a month is suggested to maintain the results obtained
- Do not wax or shave in the days immediately preceding the application.
BEFORE AND AFTER