ABOUT THE PRODUCT
AGAS Whitening Pro is the only product available in the market that has successfully isolated the Active Whitening ingredients to enable a safe and effective skin lightening treatment. It has Dunaliella Seaweed as an active ingredient which allows each formulation to nourish and hydrate cell membranes. The Dunaliella cells are composed of proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, water, vitamins and minerals. Dunaliella Seaweed is a type of halophile green micro-algae especially found in sea salt fields. Known for its antioxidant activity for its ability to create large amounts of carotenoids, it is used in cosmetics and dietary supplements. The seaweed’s protein contains almost every amino acid that exists in nature which are extremely important for nourishing and revitalizing skin cells.
- Vitamin A- a group of fat-soluble retinoids including retinol, retinoic acid and retynil esters. Aids the skin rebuild tissues by regulating cellular growth which slows down skin-aging process– removes wrinkles, fade brown spots and smooths roughness.
- Vitamin E- known to inhibit the oxidative attack of free and membrane bound unsaturated fatty acid and interferes with the lipid peroxidation of melanocyte membranes. It can also act humectants. The depigmenting effect of a- Toc can further be attributed to an increase in intracellular glutathione and the inhibition of tyrosinase.
- Vitamin C- interferes with melanin synthesis by reducing oxidized dopaquinone, interrupting DHICA oxidation and interacting with copper ions at the active site of tyrosinase.
HOW IT WORKS
- Reaction, Regeneration & Recharging
- Reaction- strong activity achieved by combination of whitening formulation
- Regeneration- improves skin elasticity and reduces skin blemishes
- Recharging- boosts the skin with rejuvenating ingredients and encouraging the growth of new skin cells
- Skin Penetration Method
We reach target cells in the epidermis
- Through unique proprietary composition of fatty acids and lipophilic agents that lead the active ingredients through hair follicles and sebaceous glands to the deep inner epidermis, straight to the melanocytes– its target cells
- Modification of skin pH which allows permeability of lipophilic agentsThrough gentle exfoliation of the stratum corneum
AGAS Whitening System
- AGAS AHA Cleanser
- The Whitening AHA cleanser not only cleans the skin but also gently exfoliating by glycolic acid
- The cleanser also initiates the whitening activity due to the presence of the kojic acid
- The Hyaluronic Acid prevents drying of the skin and boosts it with moisture before the treatment starts
- AGAS Activator
- Modification of the skin pH which allows transient permeability, prepares the skin for gel reaction.
- Presence of olive oil in the formula prevents the skin from irritation in the next whitening process.
- Lemon extract combines and prepares the skin for the next gel reaction and will induce real-time activation of the whitening agents when integrated with the lemon extracts to become third entity.
- AGAS Gel Exfoliator
- AGAS reaches its target cells in the deep epidermis
- Gentle exfoliation of the stratum corneum as the cells move upward from the deeper layers of the epidermis, to the outermost layer of the Stratum corneum, the desmosome attachments become weaker
- Water and pH plays a significant role in the activity of exfoliation
- AGAS Boosting Mask
- The Boosting Mask balance the skin pH to its normal level before treatment
- Regenerate the skin following the whitening process
- Complete the Whitening process by vitamins that regenerates the skin
- AGAS Nourishing Cream
- Enables the skin to maintain moisture
- Enhances the whitening effect, achieving better texture, clarity and glowing radiance to your skin while nourishing and moisturizing it
BEFORE AND AFTER